Need extra Motivation?

Do you need working out tips? I can't give you workout tips today, but what I can give you is motivation tips. Need any of that? There are techniques that work for me, and techniques that I use to motivate myself.

# 1 - Challenge/Bet a friend
No one likes losing, especially to your friend. 

# 2 - Write down your plan. When you check mark what you've done it will motivate you to want to finish the rest.
       I remember this one time when I didn't fell like working out, so I got ready to leave. I felt bad so I actually walked all the way back, wrote down exercises for chest that I was going to do and didn't leave until  I finished the exercises; no matter what. 

# 3 - Workout for 2 months, and reward yourself with a one week break. You can call this recovery.

# 4 - Take progress pictures every two weeks.

# 5 - Do not weigh yourself too often. The more you weight yourself, the less motivated you will be. 

# 6 - As it goes per diet, have one cheat day. 

These are a few small tips that one way or the other I got from other people except 2, and 3. 
Thank You for reading, until tomorrow. 

Comments