Chest Workout Routine - Only for Week 1, Week 2, Week 3, & Week 4


Alright, both you and I enough with the excuses and it’s time to get serious. My buddy and I went to Cuba recently and we have been slacking hard time since we got back. It is time to get serious. I will post in here the workouts that we will be doing and if you want you can follow them. They are very intense. The workouts are done with barely any brakes in between, and you feel the pain all the time. I could normally bench 245 pounds, but by the time I was done this I couldn’t even move the 45 pound bar. This is our Chest Routine.



Dib’s Superset with Incline Pushup with only a Maximum 10 second brake in between.

Dib’s

12 + 15 + 12 + 12 + 15

Incline Pushups

25 + 25 + 25 + 25 + 25



This took us about 10 – 15 Minutes.



…Next

Flat Bench Dumbbell Fly

50 Pounds > 12 + 13 + 11



Incline Dumbbell Fly

50 Pounds > 12 + 11 + 9

Decline Dumbbell Fly

50 Pounds: 8 + 8 + 8

The last thing that we did for chest was Cable Fly at 30 pounds 3 times till failure.

I know on paper this routine looks fairly easy, however try it and you will barely fell your chest the next day. I personally do not have a day that I dedicate to my abs only. I do 300 Different type of Abs crunches at the end. I do this with 4 out my 5 weekly workouts. It usually takes me about 10-15 minutes. If you chose to do this chest workout routine, great. Make sure you come back here in a month for the new program. Write down this and add + 5 until I tell you about the next chest routine.

Comments