Nima asks: What is a good abs workout?

Nima A:
Hey man how are things going?
You're looking big these days
Think you could hook me up with an ab workout
______________________________________________________________________________________
Hey Nima, 
When I first started to work all I ever did was work out my abs, chest and arms because I just wanted a beach body. If you want a crazy sick pack I want you to keep in mind that you need to focus on the other big muscle groups too. It is mandatory to get a crazy sick pack. The other thing that you need is to lower your body fat %. Essentially everyone has abs but you you cant see it on everyone because that layer of fat is covering it. For men abs show at 12% body fat and under. I personally wouldn't recommend going below 6% as it will not be healthy and even six percent is pushing it. 
Nima do you know how they say that your abs are made in the kitchen? its 100% true. I ignored it at first until I was stuck at 10% for a while and no matter how crazy my workouts got I just going get below that. When I changed my died I saw changes instantly. Anyway here is a workout routine just for you Nima. I used to do this routine back in the days. 

 Leg Raises  25 x 3 with only a 30 second pause in between.
You lay down on your back. You keep your legs straight and move them up to a 90 degree angle and you slowly bring them down. Nothing else moves. Make sure your neck is comfortable on the floor. 
Next.. with only a maximum of 2 minute brake. 
Cross Crunches
Left: 25 X 3 with only a 30 second pause in between.
Right: 25 x 3 with only a 30 second pause in between.
You lay down on your back. Your hands go behind your hand. Just like when you are doing the bicycle  your elbow touches the opposite knew. You do this 25 times take a maximum of 30 second pause and you go two more times. ... than you switch sides. 
After another two minutes 
Spotted Crunches: 25 x 3 again, with only 30 second pauses in between. 
Normal crunch position with your legs on the wall creating a 90 degree angle. 
After another two minutes
Pulse Ups 25 x 3 you should know by now my maximum 30 second pause brake.
You lay down on the floor with your legs starting at a ninety degree position. You push your heals towards the ceiling  and you end up at the ninety degree position you started up at.  
Click Here to watch a video demonstration of pulse ups. 

Nima the last exercise on your routine will be the plaques. Hold it for one minute on each side, two times.  Do this routine every other day for the next two months.. When you are ready to move to the next level message me again, and I will give you a bigger challenge.

Good Luck. 

Comments