Do you want a crazy six pack? .. Well, Here you go!!

Do you want to get shredded? Do you want a crazy six pack?   This is one of my workout routines that I do for my abs. I have tried different workout routines. At one point I even used to do 1000 different crunches every other day. I eventually gave that one up because it took too long and I wasn't seeing results as fast as I wanted to. This one I find the most effective routine of all times. It burns but its very simple. It targets every part of your core and you are going to absolutely love it. Don't do it everyday. Do it every other day, and repeat this routine three times. Good Luck. If you have any questions please ask. 

Here is the routine with a demo video as well:

Cable Crunches [50 POUNDS]     25 x 3
Leg Raises                                      25 x 3
Seated Leg Raises with 15PNDS  25 x 3
Oblique Crunch Left 45 PNDS      25 x 3
Oblique Crunch Right 45 PNDS     25 x 3

Don't do this workout every day.  You need recovery time. Do this workout every other day. 





Comments

Unknown said…
Thank you for sharing valuable information. Nice post. I enjoyed reading this post. The whole blog is very nice found some good stuff and good information here Thanks.


Fitness Club in Panchkula
AnonymousTrader said…
Hey thank you. I appreciate you taking your time to read and post in my blog.